Friday, March 16, 2012

CRIES FOR FORGIVENESS

***CRIES FOR FORGIVENESS***

Always Remember

I’ve heard your cries for forgiveness.  They
touched deep down in my heart and my soul.

I will never forget your cries, for my heart was
crying along with you because my love for you
is so deep.

I told you I forgive you and now you have to ask
God to forgive you.  You then took my advice and
asked God our Father to forgive you.

You felt His presence when you asked Him to forgive
you and right then and there you felt that deep burden
lifted off your shoulders.

You had joy and peace in your heart because you knew
God had forgiven you.  I then told you that you had to
forgive yourself.

Again, you took that step and asked God to help you
forgive yourself.  You did.  Your soul/spirit is now free.

When God forgives you, whatever you have done in the
past is thrown in the sea of forgetfulness.  Your slate is
clean and you start life anew.

Remember, God will forgive you of all your sins just ask
and believe in Him.

Copyright 2006  Florence Jean Wiggins

No comments:

Post a Comment