Friday, March 16, 2012

***ALWAYS SAFE***

ALWAYS SAFE

Chilling In Iraq/Busting Tires/Danger/LVS/Wiggins

When I look at the pictures you sent me of the bullet
holes in the windshields of a vehicle in Iraq and for all
I know it could have been the vehicle you were driving,
how can you say “always safe”.

When I hear the news on the TV set as I watch CNN news
about the different attacks on civilians and our troops, how
can you say, “always safe”.

When I hear how different convoys going out in the field and
how some are hit with IED’s and other weapons, how can you
say, “always safe”.

When I see you back at base just chilling with your homeboy in
a relax setting of a calm Iraq, how can you say, “always safe”.

Then I remember one very important thing and the reason why
you can say, “always safe”.  You have Christ in your life and He
will always keep you safe from all hurt, harm and danger seen
and unseen.  You know no matter what, your soul is “always safe”
in Christ’s Hands.  Thank GOD.

Copyright 2006  Florence Jean Wiggins

No comments:

Post a Comment